Hello, I'm Mark Passow and I look forward to meeting with you. I have been a Farm Bureau agent since 2008.
My wife, Denise, and I live in Pomeroy. We have two sons, Luke and Adam.
We enjoy time together as a family landscaping, grilling/cooking, and being outdoors.
My interests include fishing, hunting, archery, gardening, and working the family farm.
Our office at 1812 Central Avenue in Ft. Dodge was designed for our customers, and our staff was selected to offer the best in professional customer service.
Contact my office at (515) 955-8320 or stop in. We can help you with your insurance needs.
Education & Experience
- AAS degree, Iowa Lakes Community College, Emmetsburg, IA, 1979
- BA degree, Buena Vista University, Fort Dodge, IA, 1997
- I have over 35 years of customer service experience
- 20 years retail agronomy experience, 6 years wholesale ag services
- Serving Farm Bureau clients since 2008
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- Certified Hunter Safety Instructor
- Des Moines River Timber Ghosts of the National Wild Turkey Federation
Awards & Achievements
- Life Insurance- Licenced in IA, MN
- Property/ Casualty - Licensed in IA, AZ
- Commercial - Licensed in IA
- Health - Licensed in IA
- Crop and Hail - Licensed in IA
- Registered Representative in Iowa